24 Mayıs 2008 Cumartesi

Beauty secrets of Gisele Bundchen


Beauty secrets of Gisele Bundchen

The Vero Moda Spring / Summer 2008-face is the Brazilian beauty Gisele Bündchen. When shooting for the Vero Moda summer styles could we take a look behind the scenes! Read in an interview as the Top model works, what their young beauty tricks are and how it creates, always so great to watch

Without the three cosmetic products you just can not live?
1st Mascara! If one morning wakes up and have a bad day - you know, with pimples and eye rings - then mascara can directly fresh look. My favorite is "Dior Show. This mascara eyelashes are glued to the story! "Dior Show" will have their eyes "boom".
2nd Make-up cleaner! "H20" of Vichy is fantastic. I believe that there is on one half of oil and the other from water. Man, there just on a cotton pad and wipes the face of so until it is clean.
3rd From deckstift! It is good to cover pimples. I can not help doing it - I love it, pickaxes to press! With Abdeckstift can also conceal the eyes. I like the pen by Laura Mercier, because it is two different shades, so that it is in summer and winter use.

What is your beauty routine, to a beautiful skin to keep?
Whatever happens, I always schinke me, before I go to bed. As a model I have almost every day makeup on my face. My skin must then from time to even breathe. My friend never sees me with make-up. Well, perhaps for five minutes - if I work from home and before I come to him, "Bye bye" and say to the bathroom hurry to me. I do not understand women who do not want their friends without make-up. Why?

How pflegst your hair?
I remember when I made the whole show, and my hair was an absolute mess. The styling has been totally ruined. Now I no longer shows, so are my hair okay. I wash my hair not so often and if I wash them, then only the hair roots. I like that of Pantene shampoo for blonde hair. It smells so good! I conditioner only on the peaks. This keeps the hair healthy. Once a month, or when I think, do I have a bit more for my hair. I use "Keratins serum and winkle my hair for 20 minutes in a warm towel. That makes it nice soft.

Hiç yorum yok: